Looking for a career in excavating and underground construction? We are seeking experienced excavation laborers to join our team! Apply online.
Drake Excavating is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate equipment & tools to install pipe for storm, sanitary, and water
- Perform all types of manual labor as necessary
- Maintain clean jobsites to eliminate hazards
- Maintain equipment/tools/vehicles to company standards & per service requirements and safety guidelines
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed at all times
- Occasional overnight stays as necessary by job location
- Minimum 1 year experience operating equipment and installing pipe for storm, sanitary, water
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL preferred
- Must be able to pass pre-employment & periodic drug screens
- Knowledge and ability to read blueprints & establish grades preferred
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must be dependable, honest, and willing to learn